Stumped on what to get mom this year? Well, we scoured the good ol' world wide web for some of the best online sites selling gifts that are perfect for Mother's Day. Read on for our favorite online gifts for mom!
Best Mothers Day 2011 Gifts for Mom Online
1. BirchBox. If your mom likes getting all dolled up, give her a year's worth of high-end beauty samples to play dress up. Each month, BirchBox will send your mom a whole bunch of goodies to choose from!
2. Edible Arrangements. There's nothing better than sending mom a bouquet of fruit! We recommend getting mom a mix of fruit and chocolate-dipped strawberries. Hey, chocolate has antioxidants! And we promise she won't miss the usual flowers with this.
3. Spa Finder. Help your mother relax with a gift certificate from Spa Finder. A gift certificate allows her to get a massage, get a beauty treatment or even go to a Pilates class at locations across the country for Mother's Day. She will love!
4. Etsy. With about a million cute and functional items from sellers all over the world, this site is the perfect place to nab a gift for a mom who likes unique items like jewelry, home decor and scarves.
5. Perpetual Kid. Bring your mom back to her childhood with fun gifts from this website. From a Kit-Kat Clock to a Take-Out Menu organizer, this puts the fun back in Mother's Day gifts!
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.