5 Summer Dresses
Flaunt your assets while staying cool, even on the steamiest summer days. While temperatures may be on the rise, these styles keep costs low.
1. H&M Dress ($49.90; hm.com) Make a bold statement in this vibrant-print halter. The floor-sweeping frock creates long, lean lines. It works as well for a casual date as it does a dressy wedding.
2. Rogan for Target Woven Shirtdress ($39.99; target.com) Get in touch with your animal instincts! Made of 100% organic cotton, this safari-inspired dress is both environmentally conscious and chic. The leopard-print belt defines your waist while adding a twist to the classic shirtdress.
3. Painted Floral Chiffon Dress ($24.80; forever21.com) All eyes will be on you in this vivid floral pattern. The satin-trimmed empire waist elongates your figure and conceals a tummy. Get your summer style in full bloom!
4. Linen bib-yoke shift dress, ($69.99; bananarepublic.com) Show off your toned legs in this classic shift dress, which effortlessly takes you from brunch to dinner. Crisp, white linen looks polished no matter what the weather.
5) Simply Vera Vera Wang Beaded Knit Dress ($58.50; kohls.com) Get decked out in this fancy, feminine dress! The embellished neckline shows off your décolletage, while the belt cinches in your waist. Now all you need is an excuse to wear it.