Tons of Collagen Protein Powders Are on Sale for Prime Day—Here Are the Best Ones
Add these skin-strengthening supplements to your Prime Day shopping list.
The collagen craze has swept the beauty industry off its feet. A protein generated by our bodies, collagen is known to benefit skin and hair health, and help build muscle mass while easing muscle soreness. Everyone from beauty mogul Bobbi Brown to celebs like Jennifer Aniston seem to be in on the trend, and many people swear by the ingredient’s superpowers. Nearly every supplement company under the sun has recently begun offering some form of collagen-infused product, with collagen protein powders being one of the most popular variations. (Related: The Best Collagen Powders for Women, According to a Nutritionist)
With so many options out there, your head might start to spin the minute you pop “collagen powder” into your Google search bar. Not to worry, though—we’ve done the research and rounded up five of the best collagen protein powders on the market. The best part? All of these options are on major sale right now (we’re talking up to 45 percent off) for Amazon Prime Day 2019. Shop our favorites, here.
- Bulletproof Collagen Protein Powder, Unflavored
- Muscletech Prime Series Collagen Peptides
- Zint Collagen Peptides Powder
- Feel Great 365 Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides Protein Powder
- NeoCell Super Collagen Powder
- Bulletproof Collagen Protein Powder, Unflavored With over 500 five-star reviews, it’s no surprise that this keto-friendly powder is an Amazon’s Choice product. Per its description, the collagen used by Bulletproof is “enzymatically processed several times to leave its peptides intact,” which basically means that this powder is not only chock-full of protein, but it’s odorless, flavorless, and won’t clump up when mixed into liquids. Buy It, $34 (was $43)
- Muscletech Prime Series Collagen Peptides Muscletech’s Prime Series Collagen Peptides powder may be a bargain, but that doesn’t mean it compromises quality. In fact, reviewers rave about how well it blends into their drinks. “It blends easily into hot or cold drinks without any grainy residue. It’s also completely tasteless,” one reviewer wrote. Buy It, $19 (was $30)
- Zint Collagen Peptides Powder In addition to its impressively trendy packaging (who knew a protein powder could look so cute?), this Zint collagen powder can be mixed into both warm and cold liquids, meaning the sky’s the limit when choosing your preferred base. Consider taking a cue from this dietitian and concocting your own collagen hot cocoa. Buy It, $19 (was $30)
- Feel Great 365 Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides Protein Powder There may be a crazy amount of collagen products out there, but Feel Great 365 brings it back to the basics with its no-nonsense, 45-day supply of collagen powder that’s super effective. According to reviewers, it really works, and at 60 percent off, there’s no reason not to give this powder a whirl. Shop the deal between 3:20 and 9:20p.m., PT tomorrow, July 16. Buy It, $16 (was $40)
- NeoCell Super Collagen Powder Specifically created to improve hair, skin, and nail health, Amazon shoppers seem to be thrilled with the results of taking NeoCell’s collagen powder on a regular basis—in fact, it has a whopping 2,300 perfect five-star reviews. Many have noted its effectiveness as a nail strengthener: “I've been taking this product for about four months, four containers of powder, and I'm amazed how great my nails are and my cellulite is reduced,” wrote one reviewer. Buy It, $19 (was $35)