A Wealth of Hot Tools, Hair Serums, and Thickening Shampoos Are On Sale for Black Friday
Considering what the world has been through in the past two years, any semblance of normalcy is deeply appreciated these days. In the beauty world, where discounts come and go like flashes in the pan, there's one big sale to plan for: Black Friday, baby. The yearly event is like the Superbowl of shopping, and it means fantastic deals on all the haircare you can think of, à la a dreamscape where all the best-selling shampoos and serums reveal lower prices with each blink. The only pressure, of course, is how to make the most of your day.
To help with that, we've rounded up the best Black Friday haircare deals in each category. Luxurious conditioners, masks that repair any hair trauma you can think of, leave-ins that turn intensive styling into a walk in the park, heat protectants to keep damage at bay, and tools that provide celeb-level results — you name it, this sale provides.
With deals coming in from major destinations like Ulta, Sephora, Dermstore, Nordstrom, and Amazon, there's no end to the markdowns today. We've also highlighted the best independent brand bonanzas happening, like those from Klorane, Pattern by Tracee Ellis Ross, Kérastase, and Vegamour.
Best Shampoos on Sale
If you want all the benefits of a hair thickening serum without the added step, Vegamour, BosleyMD, and Shapiro MD's shampoos are infused with ingredients that make for longer, stronger hair. DpHue's apple cider vinegar rinse, meanwhile, leaves locks gleaming thanks to its gentle, frizz-taming acidity. Thank well-tuned pH values for that one.
- BosleyMd BosRevive Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set, $29 (was $42), amazon.com
- DpHue Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse, $26 (was $35), dphue.com
- Vegamour Gro Revitalizing Shampoo, $34 with code FRIDAY30 (was $48), vegamour.com
- Klorane Anti-Yellowing Shampoo with Centaury, $16 with code CELEBRATE (was $20), klorane.com
- Shapiro MD Hair Loss Shampoo and Conditioner Duo, $45 (was $70), amazon.com
Best Conditioners on Sale
If you're not familiar with Virtue, the line is behind Jennifer Garner's glossy brown strands — and it rarely goes on sale, so snag this deal while you can. IGK's deeply repairing amla conditioner is in the same boat, and according to shoppers, makes for "super shiny" hair.
- Virtue Recovery Conditioner, $28 with code BLACK (was $40), dermstore.com
- SheaMoisture Curl and Shine Conditioner, $7 (was $10), amazon.com
- Majestic Pure Biotin Conditioner for Hair Loss, $14 (was $15), amazon.com
- Cantu Shea Butter Hydrating Cream Conditioner, $5 (was $11), amazon.com
- IGK Bad & Bougie Amla Oil Deep Repair Conditioner, $25 (was $27), sephora.com
Best Hair Masks on Sale
Kérastase is the magic behind more celebrities' hair than you'd ever imagine: Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, Meghan Markle, and Hillary Duff are all reported fans. With that kind of reputation, it's no wonder that the brand is also hardly ever discounted — so a 25 percent discount is a gift.
- Kérastase Maskeratine Hair Mask, $50 (was $62), kerastase-usa.com
- Clairol Shimmer Lights Violet Toning Mask, $9 (was $11), amazon.com
- Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask, $27 with code BLACK (was $38), dermstore.com
- Vitamins Keratin Hair Mask Deep Conditioner, $20 (was $26), amazon.com
- Maui Moisture Heal and Hydrate Shea Butter Hair Mask, $7 (was $9), amazon.com
- L'Oréal Paris Elvive Total Repair Damage Erasing Balm, $8 (was $12), amazon.com
- Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment, $18 (was $25), amazon.com
Best Serums and Oils on Sale
Vegamour's Gro Hair Serum counts 1600 five-star ratings on the brand's website, where customers extoll the rapid transformation they saw from the vitamin- and polyphenol-rich fluid. "Omfg! This stuff works," wrote one such person. "I'm 33, and when I noticed a bald spot in the front of my head, I panicked. The results have been amazing — nothing short of a miracle. I don't have to brush my hair to hide my bald spot anymore. I'm so happy, and if I could buy a lifetime supply right now, I would."
- Vegamour Gro Hair Serum, $36 with code FRIDAY30 (was $52), vegamour.com
- Boldify 3X Biotin Hair Thickening Serum, $18 (was $25), amazon.com
- Pura D'Or Hair Thinning Scalp Serum, $18 (was $20), amazon.com
- Phyto Phytocyane Botanical Revitalizing Serum, $52 (was $69), amazon.com
- Kérastase Original Hair Oil, $41 (was $51), kerastase-usa.com
- Pureauty Biotin Hair Growth Serum, $16 (was $20)
Best Styling Products on Sale
If there's a hair product more essential than dry shampoo, I'll believe it when I see it. Klorane's version is the gold standard for revamping oily and dirty hair without showering, thanks to its clean, understated scent and formula that really, truly gets the job done (without leaving you scattered in white flakes and residue). Score it on sale, and thank yourself on busy mornings from here on out.
- Klorane Dry Shampoo With Oat Milk, $23 with code CELEBRATE (was $29), klorane.com
- Amika Thicc Volumizing and Thickening Cream, $15 (was $25), sephora.com
- Pattern Curl Styling Cream, $19 (was $25), patternbeauty.com
- Marc Anthony Grow Long Biotin Leave In Conditioner, $6 (was $8), amazon.com
- HSI Professional Argan Oil Heat Protector, $18 (was $20), amazon.com
Best Hair Tools on Sale
Whoever invented multi-barrel curlers like Bed Head's Makin "S" Waver deserves a heartfelt round of applause. Sure, you could wear your hair in braids overnight or try a TikTok-sourced technique, but the tool's ceramic S-shaped plates do all the work within minutes — it's no wonder shoppers flood the comments with "after" photos of their gorgeous waves. For less than $30, voluminous, glossy waves are yours.
- Bed Head Makin "S" Waver, $25 (was $35), amazon.com
- Paul Mitchell Neuro Tourmaline Hair Dryer, $119 (was $170), amazon.com
- Infinitipro By Conair The Knot Dr. All-in-One Dryer Brush, $39 (was $50), amazon.com
- BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Travel Dryer, $28 (was $34), amazon.com
- Sultra Thermalite Dryer Brush, $89 (was $149), amazon.com
- GHD Gold Styler 1-inch Flat Iron, $139 (was $199), amazon.com
- Shrate Ionic Hair Dryer, $34 (was $45), amazon.com
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush, $35 (was $60), amazon.com