Skin-Care Line Skinfix Is Now Available at Sephora
It's now easier than ever to get your hands on this standout skin-care line.
If you haven't tried Skinfix yet, it's now easier than ever to do so; the clean skin-care brand just launched on Sephora.com with a whole new look.
Although the brand has been around since 2012, it's flown somewhat under the radar since then, despite earning a cult-like following among derms and beauty editors alike. Credit some seriously standout, clinically-tested formulas that all focus on the health and integrity of the skin barrier and work to treat non-fun issues such as eczema. (Related: How to Boost Your Skin Barrier-And Why You Need To)
Along with the Sephora launch comes entirely revamped packaging, with different colored tubes and bottles that correspond to different concerns, as well as helpful call-outs of active ingredients and easy ways to determine which products are right for your skin. The packaging is also more eco-friendly, all recycable and BPA-free, and the brand has phased out any metal components as well.
There are 16 SKUs now available online at Sephora, split into four different categories: eczema, resurface, redness recovery, barrier repair, and remedy, with assorted face and body products in each. A few of the highlights:
- The Skinfix Eczema Dermatitis Face Balm (Buy It, $28, sephora.com), a rare eczema product specifically made for the face, uses soothing colloidal oatmeal and sweet almond oil to treat flare-ups. (Related: I Tried Dozens of Products to Treat My Eczema, and These are the 5 Best.)
- If you're dealing with keratosis pilaris (AKA KP AKA chicken skin AKA those annoying bumps on the backs of your arms), the Skinfix Resurface Glycolic Renewing Scrub (Buy It, $30, sephora.com) is choice. With a combo of both lactic and glycolic acid, it's also great for simply smoothing rough, dry skin on your arms and legs, even if you don't have KP. (Related: The Best Lactic Acid Skin-Care Products, According to Dermatologists)
- Tamp down unwanted redness while you snooze with the Skinfix Redness Recovery Antioxidant Redness Treatment Overnight Mask (Buy It, $50, sephora.com). A honey and peptide complex, plus antioxidant-rich green tea, both hydrate and eliminate flushing overnight. (Secret tip: It also works great to minimize the look of spider veins.)
- The Skinfix Barrier Foaming Oil Cleanser (Buy It, $28, sephora.com) is a unicorn in the skin-care world-a foaming cleanser that leaves your complexion completely clean, yet doesn't overdry or strip even the most sensitive of skin types.
- Think of the Skinfix Remedy 911 Ointment (Buy It, $24, sephora.com) as the end-all be-all solution for any kind of cuts, scrapes, burns, irritation...you get the point. You name it, this multi-tasker will solve it, thanks to a blend of healing allatonin and deeply hydrating cupuacu butter, plus coconut and jojoba oils.
We should also mention that all of the Skinfix products are part of the 'Clean at Sephora' program, too, meaning they're free of a laundry list of potentially questionable ingredients, including parabens, formaldehyde, phthalates, mineral oil, and more. (Related: The Best Clean Beauty Products You Can Buy at Sephora)
Clean, effective products that will alleviate any and all of your skin-care issues? We're sold.