How to Shop the Best Beauty and Athleisure Deals from Nordstrom’s Biggest Sale of the Year
Savings on savings.
Nordstrom’s biggest sale event of the year has finally arrived, and the deals are better than ever. The mega-retailer historically offers huge savings on everything from the best leggings and comfortable sneakers to top-notch beauty and skincare products—and this year’s sale is no different.
When Is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019?
The sale officially begins today for Nordstrom cardholders, and opens to the general public in one week on Friday, July 19. If you’re not a Nordstrom cardholder just yet (but still want to shop these must-have deals right away), here’s how to get early access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Visit the Nordstrom site and apply for a Nordstrom retail card, Visa Signature card, or Visa platinum card. There’s no annual fee on any of the cards, and if your application is accepted, you’ll automatically become a Nordy Club member and gain access to tons of other membership perks (aside from just shopping the sale early). It really is that easy.
The sale ends and prices go back up for everyone on Sunday, August 4.
What to Buy at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
We know it can get a bit overwhelming to sift through all the great discounts, so we’ve outlined the best deals to shop in each category—including athleisure fashion finds, shoes, and beauty—to make your online shopping experience that much easier.
Best Sales on Leggings and Activewear at Nordstrom
Best Nordstrom Skincare and Beauty Deals
- La Mer Mini Miracles Set ($90, marked down from $122)
- Kiehl’s Jumbo-Sized Midnight Recovery Concentrate ($87, marked down from $125)
- Laura Mercier Signature Eye Palette ($59, marked down from $135)
- Supergoop SPF 50 Antioxidant Infused Sunscreen Mist Trio ($38, marked down from $57)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Deluxe Trio ($89, marked down from $142)
- RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner Duo ($98, marked down from $196)
Best Hair and Skincare Tools on Sale
Best Sales on Sneakers and Sandals at Nordstrom
- adidas Swift Run Sneaker ($64, marked down from $85)
- Tory Burch Everly Sandal ($195, marked down from $298)
- Cole Haan GrandPro Spectator Slip-On ($85, marked down from $130)
- Nike Air Zoom Fearless Flyknit 2 Training Sneaker ($97, marked down from $130)
- Dr. Scholl's Scout Sandals ($60, marked down from $100)