Clean slate, full hearts, can't lose.
Multiday wellness immersion experiences (at resorts, lodges, and the like) are seizing their moment. Typically, a crack team of professionals whips up personalized fitness plans and offers daily spa treatments, digital detox time, meditation sessions, and nutritionist-approved farm-to-table fare. No wonder the market for such mind-body tourism grew 14 percent just in the past few years, according to the Global Wellness Institute. These hip holidays let you rip the Band-Aid off any bad daily habits and unplug at the same time. A wellness retreat is the solution for when you want to feel like you're simultaneously healing and indulging yourself. (Related: I Went On a Wellness Retreat As a Last-Ditch Effort to Get Healthy)
The #BodyHolidayChristmasGiveaway has a lucky winner! Santa has chosen and we are delighted to extend a congratulations to @JaimeLynned for winning! We hope you enjoy your complimentary 3 night stay at BodyHoliday on your next visit! . A huge thanks to all that participated in our Christmas giveaway! Keep an eye out on our Instagram feed as there will be more fun to come in the new year! Follow our Instagram page @thebodyholiday to stay updated with everything that is happening at BodyHoliday. We are wishing everyone a fantastic weekend!
"The goal is for guests to return to their daily lives rejuvenated and refreshed, with the skills to make lasting changes," says Alex Glasscock, a cofounder and the CEO of the Ranch Malibu, a retreat popular with celebrities. There are plenty of options for any wellness goals you may have.
Ready to book one? Here, a few options to get you started:
- Skyterra Wellness Retreat in Lake Toxaway, North Carolina, lets you reconnect with nature in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Mountain Trek in British Columbia is the perfect place to try forest bathing.
- BodyHoliday in St. Lucia offers Ayurvedic pampering that will melt away your stress.
For more retreat ideas, check out:
- Actually Affordable Wellness Retreats That Won't Break the Bank
- Why You Should Consider a Fitness-Meets-Volunteering Trip
- The Best Yoga Retreats Totally Worth Traveling For