Don't miss incredible savings on Instant Pots, fitness trackers, skin care, and more from Walmart's Presidents Day Sale happening now.
Photo: Tuomas Lehtinen / Getty Images
With all the sales going on this Presidents Day, you may not know where to start—but believe it or not, Walmart is your one-stop shop for all the best deals this holiday weekend. The mega-retailer is already known for its super-affordable prices, and with even deeper discounts this weekend, you can score even bigger savings. Trust us, this is one Presidents Day 2019 sale you won't want to miss.
Walmart's unbeatable deals include rollback prices up to 50 percent off across tons of categories, from fitness wearables and cute athleisure clothing to handy kitchen appliances and home essentials. You'll find sale prices on a wide variety of items—we're talking Fitbits, Instant Pots, memory foam mattresses, luxury skin care, and vacuums—so whatever you're in the market for, you'll be able to find what you need. But if you want in on these discounted items, you'll have to act fast—the sale is only live until February 18, and the most popular items are bound to sell out.
Below, browse some of our favorite standout picks from each category, or head to Walmart's site to check out the full roster of deals. There's really no better way to spend your long weekend than snagging top-notch products at heavily discounted prices—so don't miss out, and get shopping ASAP!
Presidents Day Mattress Sales
Mattresses are notoriously expensive, so take advantage of Walmart's discounted rates on top-quality memory foam mattresses through February 18. (Related: Can a Specialty Mattress Actually Help You Sleep Better?)
- Lucid Dual-Layered Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Full ($191, was $350)
- Spa Sensations Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen ($279, was $350)
- Linenspa Spring and Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress, Full ($127, was $180)
Fitness, Activewear, and Sneakers On Sale
Whether you're looking for comfy leggings, running sneakers, fitness wearables, or other fashionable-yet-functional activewear, you'll find it on sale this weekend at Walmart.
- Fitbit Versa ($170, was $199)
- Danskin Criss Cross Tunic Pullover Sweatshirt ($11, was $45)
- ASICS Gel-Exalt 4 Running Shoe ($69, was $90)
- Athletic Works Dri More Core Legging ($8, was $11)
Skin Care and Beauty On Sale
If you love a good deal on beauty products, then don't pass this up—Walmart is offering incredible discounts on some of its most popular makeup, beauty, and skin-care products this weekend.
- Peter Thomas Roth Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer ($39, was $72)
- ProX by Olay Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Facial Cleansing Brush System ($29, was $39)
- RapidLash Eyelash and Eyebrow Renewal Growth Serum ($50, was $28)
- Docolor 15-Piece Professional Makeup Brushes Set ($18, was $36)
Deals On Small Kitchen Appliances
Walmart is offering up to 50 percent off on home and kitchen appliances, so now's the time to get your hands on an air fryer or the Instant Pot that everyone's been raving about (and save yourself money in the process).
- Instant Pot Lux60 Programmable Pressure Cooker ($69, was $99)
- NutriBullet Pro 900 ($79, was $129)
- Ninja 4-Quart Air Fryer ($89, was $99)
Deals On Home Essentials
Home essentials like vacuums, humidifiers, and air purifiers may not be the most fun to shop for, but you still have to—so why not get them while they're available for reduced prices?