3-Ingredient Banana Pancakes
This perfectly simple gluten-free pancake recipe is a fantastic option for a decadent breakfast without common ingredients that may contribute to an irritated stomach, like wheat flour, butter, and highly-processed sugary syrup.
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil, divided
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mash banana in medium bowl.
- Whisk in egg, salt and optional vanilla and cinnamon till fairly smooth.
- Heat half of the butter/oil in skillet over medium heat.
- When bubbly, pour in pancake batter to size as desired (suggestion 2 tablespoons at a time).
- Let cook approximately 4 minutes, or when edges start to brown.
- Flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until all batter is cooked, adding more butter to skillet as needed to prevent sticking.
- This recipe was provided by Hillary Bergh for Further Food.
Per serving: 284 kcal cal., 17 g fat (9 g sat. fat), 448 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 15 g sugar, 7 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet