5-Minute Breakfast Burrito
Ready in mere minutes, this Mexican-inspired breakfast wrap is a delicious balanced morning meal that's easy to grab and go.
- Olive oil or cooking spray
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 high-fiber wrap (such as La Tortilla Factory Smart and Delicious Multigrain Wraps)
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Coat a small skillet lightly with olive oil or cooking spray and place over medium heat. When pan is warm, add eggs and spinach. Cook, stirring, until eggs are soft but fully cooked and spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in salsa. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Microwave wrap for about 10 seconds until warm. Spread cheese evenly along center of tortilla and top with egg mixture. Fold in sides and then roll up tightly from bottom. Serve immediately.
- Recipe courtesy of The Live-In Kitchen
Per serving: 258 kcal cal., 16 g fat (6 g sat. fat), 13 g carb., 8 g fiber, 21 g pro., 204 mg calcium, 4 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet