American Berry Bourbon Cocktail
Light, refreshing, and perfect for summer, this berry-packed beverage will have you switching your vodka sodas for bourbon.
- 1/2 quart fresh blackberries
- 1/2 quart fresh raspberries
- 3 ounces fresh lime juice
- 5 ounces simple syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces Maker's 46
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon raw cane sugar
- Combine blackberries, raspberries, lime juice, simple syrup, and water in a blender and strain through a cheesecloth to yield juice.
- Combine one and a half ounces of strained juice with all other ingredients in a shaker with ice. Strain into a flute and garnish with a blackberry.
- Recipe provided by Moses Laboy, mixologist at Gotham Bar & Grill in New York City.