Apple Avocado Salsa with Honey-Lime Dressing
This sweet-and-spicy salsa will upgrade any party tray or game-day spread. Serve with baked tortilla chips or eat it right out of the bowl with a spoon it's tasty enough on its own!
- 2 firm tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled, and diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 poblano chile, seeded and diced
- 2 small Granny Smith apples, cored and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
For honey-lime dressing:
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons honey (add more if you like it sweeter)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all salsa ingredients in order listed, adding pepper to taste.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together lime juice and honey.
- Pour honey-lime dressing over salsa and gently toss together. Chill for 15 to 30 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.
- Recipe provided by Diethood.com
Per serving: 184 kcal cal., 8 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 11 mg sodium, 7 g fiber, 2.5 g pro., 26 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet