Asian Chicken Burgers with Wasabi Ketchup
- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey breast
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 4 whole-wheat rolls
- In a large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients well. Shape mixture into 4 patties, each about 1 inch thick.
- Coat a large grill pan or griddle with cooking spray and set pan over medium heat. When pan is hot, add burgers and cook 5/6 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix ketchup and wasabi paste well in a small bowl.
- Place burgers on whole-wheat rolls and top with ketchup mixture.
Per serving: 181 kcal cal., 9 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 863 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 20 g pro., 21 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet