Baked Apple Slices with Crunchy Topping
- 1 apple (granny smith or Fiji)
- 1 packet Splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 pumps fat-free butter spray
- 2 tablespoons light cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/4 cup Fiber One cereal, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Remove apple core and slice into thin sections. In a microwave safe dish, toss slices with Splenda, cinnamon, butter spray, and cranberry cocktail. Top with crushed cereal and almonds.
- Cover the dish with a paper towel and microwave on high for 90 seconds. Serve warm.
Per serving: 175 kcal cal., 4 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 40 mg sodium, 10 g fiber, 23 g sugar, 4 g pro., 96 mg calcium, 3 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet