Broccoli, Ham, and Pepper Frittata
- Vegetable oil or unsalted butter, for greasing the pan
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers
- 8 ounces ham, cubed
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Grease a 6-by-3-inch pan extremely well so the egg does not stick to it once cooked.
- Arrange the sliced peppers in the bottom of the pan. Place the cubed ham on top. Cover with the frozen broccoli.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, half-and-half, salt, and pepper. Stir in the cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and ham. Cover the pan with aluminum foil or a silicone lid.
- Pour 2 cups of water into the inner cooking pot of the Instant Pot, then place a trivet in the pot. Place the covered pan on the trivet.
- Lock the lid into place. Select Manual or Pressure Cook and adjust the pressure to High. Cook for 20 minutes. When the cooking is complete, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure. Unlock the lid.
- Recipe from The Keto Instant Pot Cookbook by Urvashi Pitre.