Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
Take the flavor of chicken wings and turn it into a healthy dish. Add a salad, and you have a complete meal.
- 1 spaghetti squash (about 2 pounds)
- 1 - 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 - 2 pounds chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 - 4 green onions, green parts only, chopped
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 - 2 ounces blue cheese
- Poke spaghetti squash a few times with a fork or knife. Microwave 10 to 15 minutes until tender. Let cool. Slice in half and remove and discard seeds.
- Heat olive oil in skillet or pot. Add chicken and green onions, and cook 5 to 6 minutes. Fluff spaghetti squash with a fork to loosen strands. Add to skillet and mix. Add sauce, water, cabbage, and carrots. Toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with blue cheese. Add a salad for a complete meal.
- Recipe provided by Foodologie.com
Per serving: 184 kcal cal., 7 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 811 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 19 g pro., 83 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet