Buffalo-Style Stuffed Celery
Try these with some baked chicken wings at your next sporting event for a surefire hit. Drizzle on extra hot sauce if your guests can take the heat.
- 1/2 cup low fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 5 large ribs celery, cut into 4 pieces each
- 2 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives (optional)
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, blue cheese, garlic and salt until smooth; spoon about 1/2 tablespoon cheese mixture into each piece of celery.
- To serve, arrange stuffed celery on a plate, drizzle each with about 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (or let guests add their own by serving the pepper sauce on the side). Sprinkle with chives if desired.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 36 kcal cal., 3 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 2 g carb., 0.5 g fiber, 2 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet