Buffalo "Wings" with Blue Cheese Dip
This health-ified recipe for buffalo wings gives you the delicious kick of traditional wings without all the extra junk. It works perfectly for a party appetizer or if you just want to indulge in bar-like fare while watching the big game at home. And serving it with the creamy blue cheese dip is a must
Buffalo "Wings" Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup of your favorite hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound chicken tenders
Blue Cheese Dip Ingredients:
- 6 ounces nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Ground black pepper to taste
Buffalo "Wings" Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat a baking dish with nonstick oil spray and set aside.
- Mix hot sauce, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Coat each tenderloin with sauce and set in the baking dish, forming a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Blue Cheese Dip Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until velvety smooth.
- Recipes courtesy of From Junk Food To Joy Food: All the Foods You Love to Eat...Only Better by Joy Bauer, M.S., R.D.N., C.D.N
Per serving: 170 kcal cal.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet