Cactus Fizz Cocktail
All you need are four ingredients to craft this fancy-looking cocktail. And you'll be pleasantly be surprised by how the cactus water's fruity flavor pairs with the naturally sweet taste of the agave tequila.
- 5 1/2 ounces cactus water
- 1 ounce blanco agave tequila
- 2 ounces fresh squeezed grapefruit
- 1 1/2 ounces soda water
- In a shaker, add cactus water, blanco agave tequila and fresh squeezed grapefruit. Shake well. Pour over ice. Top with soda water and lightly stir. Optional: Garnish with sugar or salt on rim with a grapefruit wedge.
- Recipe provided by True Nopal cactus water