Caramel Apple Pie Protein Shake
You won't believe this incredibly creamy shake that tastes like dessert is actually packed with protein.
- 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped apple
- 1/2 teaspoon caramel extract
- 1/2 teaspoon apple or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 5 - 10 ice cubes (use less for a thinner consistency)
- 1/2- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon xantham gum (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Top with another dash cinnamon, if desired.
- Recipe provided by DashingDish.com
Per serving: 320 kcal cal., 2 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 43 g carb., 1.5 g fiber, 32 g pro., 187 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet