Carrot Daikon Salad with Matcha Dressing
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 pound daikon, julienned
- 3/4 pound carrots, julienned
- 1 bunch radishes, julienned
- 1 bunch watercress or mache
- 1/4 cup chopped chives, for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, yogurt, lemon juice, honey, mustard, matcha, and salt and pepper to taste. Add water as needed to reach the consistency of heavy cream.
- Put daikon, carrots, and radishes in a large bowl. Add dressing, toss, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place watercress or mache on a serving dish and top with dressed salad. Garnish with chives.
Per serving: 165 kcal cal., 11 g fat (1.6 g sat. fat), 16 g carb., 4 g fiber, 3 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet