Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- 2 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a heatproof bowl, mix the cauliflower, cream cheese, half-and-half, Cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper together. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of water into the inner cooking pot of the Instant Pot, then place a trivet in the pot. Place the bowl on the trivet.
- Lock the lid into place. Select Manual or Pressure Cook and adjust the pressure to High. Cook for 5 minutes. When the cooking is complete, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure. Unlock the lid and carefully remove the bowl. Remove the foil.
- Place the cooked cauliflower under the broiler, and broil until the cheese is brown and bubbling, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Recipe from The Keto Instant Pot Cookbook by Urvashi Pitre.
Per serving: 134 kcal cal., 11 g fat) (4 g carb., 1 g fiber, 6 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet