Cherry-Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
Get your day off to a delicious start with this guilt-free creamy treat.
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 2 cups unsweetened frozen cherries
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cups frozen lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Stir in 1/2 cup silken tofu before blending to add 23 calories, 32 mg calcium, 1 g fat, and 2 g protein. Sprinkle in 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds before blending to add 8 calories, 2 g fat, and 1 g fiber.
Per serving: 207 kcal cal., 2 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 40 g carb., 6 g fiber, 33 g sugar, 10 g pro., 310 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet