Chicken Pot Stickers
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 1 1/3 cups chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 6 6-inch-square egg-roll wrappers
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium, nonfat chicken broth
- In a large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Mix well; divide into 8 equal portions. Center each portion in a wrapper. Moisten wrapper edges with water and pull up corners to meet in the center. Pinch together edges to seal. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Saute stuffed wrappers flat-side down 2 minutes, until golden brown on the bottom. Add broth, cover and steam 5 minutes, until chicken is done. Optional: Serve with a dip made of soy sauce, a few drops of chili oil and some diced scallions.
- Nutritional information includes 1/4 teaspoon of added salt.
Per serving: 384 kcal cal., 15 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 970 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 30 g pro., 68 mg calcium, 3 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet