Give antioxidant-rich strawberries a boost with dark chocolate for a sweet treat that only tastes indulgent.
- 4 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 20 large strawberries
- Combine chocolate chips, coconut oil, and almond milk in a small mixing bowl. Microwave for 20 to 25 seconds, then mix well until smooth. Dip each strawberry into chocolate mixture until evenly covered and place on a wax- or paper-lined cooking sheet. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Recipe by Heidi Kristoffer.
Per serving: 66 kcal cal., 3 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 5 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 1 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet