Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 ripe banana, divided
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 scoop whey protein
- 2 tablespoons granola
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Blend together frozen banana, half of ripe banana, cocoa powder, milk, and whey protein. Divide into two bowls.
- Slice remaining half of banana.
- Top each bowl with banana slices, 1 tablespoon granola, and 1 tablespoon peanut butter.
- Serve immediately.
- Recipe provided by Deanna Segrave-Daly, R.D., of Teaspoon of Spice.
Per serving: 344 kcal cal., 12 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 45 mg sodium, 5 g fiber, 24 g sugar, 18 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet