Chocolate Peanut Butter Monster Smoothie
This drink is like heaven in a glass. Every friend who tested this recipe had to send a text: "Oh my goodness, it tastes like a chocolate peanut butter cup!" Happy, happy, tummies and happy friends. That's what I strive for. Can't wait to receive your tweet or post. Enjoy.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 Bartlett pear, cored
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Recipe courtesy of Candice Kumai.
Per serving: 148 kcal cal., 7 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 129 mg sodium, 5 g fiber, 8 g sugar, 4 g pro., 89 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet