Get a third of your daily Vitamin C and calcium needs with this dessert!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups lowfat milk
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup lowfat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 1/2 cups frozen unsweetened berries, thawed
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Place eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, milk, and oil in a blender; blend on low. Slowly add flours 1/2 cup at a time, stopping to scrape down the sides of the blender if necessary. When the batter is the consistency of heavy cream, pour into a bowl and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Coat an 8-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Add cup batter to the pan. Using the tip of a spatula, quickly spread to form a 6-inch circle. Cook crepe for 30 seconds or until lightly browned and crispy on the edges. Carefully flip with spatula. Cook 30 seconds more until second side is lightly browned.
- Repeat 7 times with the rest of the batter, respraying the pan between each crepe. Spread 2 tablespoons frozen yogurt on each crepe, then add 3 tablespoons berries. Roll up and serve with powdered sugar if desired.
- Nutritional information does not include optional powdered sugar.
Per serving: 373 kcal cal., 9 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 64 g carb., 8 g fiber, 23 g sugar, 14 g pro., 255 mg calcium, 3 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet