These DIY popsicles are the perfect summer treat or after-dinner sweet. Plus, they're super pretty, too.
- 1 1/4 cups coconut cream
- 1/4 cup strawberries (chopped)
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup
- 1 small bunch mint
- 6 popsicle sticks
- Mix coconut cream and rice malt syrup in a bowl.
- Stir berries and coconut cream mixture together. Scatter few mint leaves into mixture.
- Pour mixture into ice cube molds. Place popsicle stick in each mold.
- Place in freezer and serve once cubes are frozen.
- Recipe courtesy of Good to Glow - Feel-Good Food by Tali Shine and Steph Adams, published by teNeues
- Image credit: Patrycia Lukas