Coconut Chia Pudding
This festive chia pudding can be served for breakfast or dessert. To save time, whip it up the night before and let it set in the refrigerator overnight. When you're ready, all that's left is to top it with some fresh berries.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup blackberries or raspberries
- Stir together coconut milk, chia seeds, and honey.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours, or leave in fridge overnight.
- Place into two bowls and top with your choice of fruit.
- Recipe by Karolina Wiercigroch of Dine&Dash.
Per serving: 426 kcal cal., 35 g fat (22 g sat. fat), 37 mg sodium, 15 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 8 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet