Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
With its colorful medley of fruits, creamy texture, and a touch of sweetness from the honey, this dessert recipe tastes seriously decadent. It's simple to make and just as easy to gobble down.
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a small bowl or half-pint Mason type glass jar, add coconut, chia seeds, coconut milk, coconut water, vanilla, and salt and mix until very well combined.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to rest for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with fresh berries tossed in honey.
- Recipe provided by Chef Brooke Williamson of The Tripel and Hudson House.