Cooking With Pumpkin's Pumpkin Pie in a Cup Smoothie
Pie for breakfast? Sure, when it comes in this veggie-based, sippable version.
- 3/4 cup milk (use almond milk to keep the recipe vegan)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree, chilled
- 1/2 cup plain, vanilla, or pumpkin-flavored Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup pumpkin syrup
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Garnish with additional pumpkin pie spice and coconut whipped cream, if desired.
- Recipe reprinted with permission from Cooking with Pumpkin by Averie Sunshine