Coyote Black Beans
Creamy goat cheese, tangy green onions, and fresh mint combine to deliver a Latin flavor to this side dish that you can put together in a flash.
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- In a small saucepan, mix beans, garlic, onions, salt and pepper to taste, and mint. Simmer over medium-low heat for 5 to 10 minutes. Mix in goat cheese and half-and-half.
- Recipe provided by Relish!
Per serving: 189 kcal cal., 10 g fat (6 g sat. fat), 848 mg sodium, 5 g fiber, 10 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet