Creamy, Low-Calorie Mexican Dip
Here's a perfect party dip. Serve with fresh vegetables, as well as chips, for a total crowd pleaser.
- 1 cup plain fat free yogurt, Greek recommended
- 1/2 cup fat free salsa, hot chipotle recommended
- 1/2 medium avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 medium avocado, diced, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt and salsa until blended; stir in remaining ingredients except garnishes. Cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- When ready to serve, transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with garnishes.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 55 kcal cal., 3 g fat (0.5 g sat. fat), 6 g carb., 1 g fiber, 2 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet