Creamy Scrambled Eggs with Scallions and Tomatoes
An incredibly indulgent breakfast or brunch. Wrap in whole wheat tortillas for a comfort-food lunch.
- Cooking spray
- 2 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup sliced uncooked scallions
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 2 ounces low fat cream cheese, cut into bits
- Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, scallions, sal,t and pepper until blended. Add egg mixture to skillet; cook, gently turning mixture with a heat proof spatula or wooden spoon, until eggs start to set, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and cheese; cook over low heat, gently stirring, just until eggs set, about 1 minute more (there should still be some creamy pieces of cheese).
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 127 kcal cal., 7 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 477 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 11 g pro., 6 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet