- 2 avocados
- 3 cucumbers, peeled, plus more, peeled and diced, for garnish
- Juice of 2 to 3 limes
- 1/4 cup chopped mint, plus whole mint leaves for garnish
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Place avocados, cucumbers, lime juice, and chopped mint in a blender and process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide among four bowls. Season again with salt and pepper, and garnish with cucumber and mint.
- Created by Lianna Sugarman, founder of LuliTonix, a green-juice company
Per serving: 159 kcal cal., 11 g fat (1.5 g sat. fat), 17 g carb., 7 g fiber, 3 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet