Cupid's Spinach Strawberry Balsamic Salad
The sweet and savory combination of mushrooms and strawberries can instantly improve your performance in bed. Both aphrodisiac foods, mushrooms are loaded with zinc to raise your guy's testosterone levels, while strawberries offer fertility benefits. Plus, the berries' heart shape adds a romantic touch.
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 cup cooked quinoa mixed with lemon and olive oil
- 1/4 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Spoonful of hemp seeds
- 1 cup snap peas
- Feta cheese (optional)
- Slivered almonds (optional)
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil, hemp oil, or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Mushroom Matrix powder or 1/2 cup sauteed mushrooms
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Combine strawberries, avocado oil, balsamic vinegar, mushrooms, sea salt, and honey in a high-speed blender and puree.
- Wash spinach and place in bowl.
- Mix quinoa with lemon and olive oil.
- Top spinach with quinoa mix, chopped avocado, help seeds, snap peas, and feta or almond slivers if using.
- Pour pureed dressing over spinach and serve.
- Recipe provided by Sandra Carter, Ph.D., founder of Mushroom Matrix.