Dijon Brussels Sprouts
"I used to hate brussels sprouts growing up, but now they have become one of my favorite veggies!" says Duff. While other versions are often served with bacon or pancetta, these dijon brussels sprouts are a much healthier and vegan version without skimping on taste.
- 20 Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Toss sprouts in olive oil. Arrange on baking sheet with centers facing up and sprinkle with sea salt to taste.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until desired tenderness (I like mine a bit charred). Remove from heat and toss sprouts in dijon mustard. Serve warm.
- Recipe provided by Haylie Duff of Real Girl's Kitchen