Egg, Canadian Bacon, Avocado, and Tomato Sandwiches
Serve this ultra-satisfying breakfast sandwich with hot sauce on the side. For less mess on the go, use whole wheat pita pockets instead.
- Cooking spray
- 4 Weight Watchers English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices uncooked Canadian-style bacon
- 3 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons sliced uncooked scallions
- 1/2 tablespoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 medium avocado, cut into 8 slices
- 1 medium plum tomato, cut into 8 slices
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat. Add bacon; cook, turning once, until lightly browned, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Remove bacon from skillet and place one piece on each English muffin bottom.
- Off heat, coat same skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat. In a bowl, beat whole eggs, egg whites, scallions, salt, and pepper until blended; pour into skillet and scramble just until set and not dry, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Place 1/4 of eggs on top of bacon on each muffin bottom. Top each with 2 slices avocado and 2 slices tomato; cover with English muffin tops.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 246 kcal cal., 9.5 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 29 g carb., 7 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 18 g pro., 3 mg calcium. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet