Egg, Veggie, and Avocado Salad with Tarragon Vinaigrette
This hearty salad is a super combination of crunchy vegetables, a bright tangy dressing, and a touch of richness from eggs, cheese, and avocado.
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons minced uncooked shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 6 cups lettuce, or mixed baby greens
- 1 medium avocado, Hass, ripe, sliced
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 whole hard boiled egg(s), sliced or chopped
- 4 medium fresh radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup canned yellow corn, or fresh corn
- 8 tablespoons soft-type goat cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together water, shallot, tarragon, oil, vinegar, mustard, pepper, and salt until blended.
- Divide greens among 4 shallow bowls. Top each bowl with 1/4 each avocado, tomatoes, carrots, egg, radishes, corn, and cheese. Drizzle each with about 2 tablespoons of dressing.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 264 kcal cal., 19 g fat (5 g sat. fat), 352 mg sodium, 6 g fiber, 5 g sugar, 9 g pro., 10 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet