English Mojito Cocktail
Kick back and relax while sipping on this refreshing cocktail. The combination of cucumbers and lime, with a sprinkle of sugar, makes it flavorful without being overly sweet.
- 4 slices fresh cucumber
- 8 Fresh mint leaves
- 4 lime wedges
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 ounces gin (I prefer Hendrick's Gin)
- Crushed ice
- Club soda
- Divide cucumber, mint, limes and sugar among 2 glass and muddle together.
- Top each with 1 ounce of gin, crushed ice and club soda.
- Garnish with additional cucumbers and mint.
- Recipe provided by Regan Jones, R.D. founding editor at HealthyAperture.com
Per serving: 82 kcal cal., 0 g fat) (33 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 0 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet