Fennel and Cabbage Slaw
This fennel cabbage slaw recipe takes just 8 minutes to prepare.
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil
- 2 large fennel bulbs, trimmed, tough outer leaves removes, and very thinly sliced
- 1 small head of red cabbage, heart removed, thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, vinegar, sugar, and salt. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
Per serving: 127 kcal cal., 4 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 436 mg sodium, 8 g fiber, 7 g sugar, 4 g pro., 151 mg calcium, 2 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet