Feta, Dill, and Grape Tomato Omelet
This easy omelet for one features the tasty Greek trio of feta, dill, and tomatoes. Use a larger pan to double the recipe.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper
- 6 medium grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped uncooked scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, egg white, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, feta, scallion, and dill.
- Coat an omelet pan or small skillet with cooking spray; set over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture and tilt pan so bottom is completely covered with egg; cook omelet until eggs are almost set, occasionally lifting egg in pan to let uncooked egg to move to edges of pan, about 3 to 4 minutes. When egg mixture is nearly set, sprinkle feta mixture on half of omelet and fold over to cover; cook until middle is set, about 1 to 2 minutes more. Serve immediately.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 234 kcal cal., 14 g fat (6 g sat. fat), 7 g carb., 2 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 20 g pro., 8 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet