Fried Egg BLT Sandwich
Breakfast, lunch, or dinner, this BLT sandwich works for any meal. Topped with a fried egg and avocado, this staple is elevated to new heights.
- 6 slices bacon
- 4 slices bread of your choice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Warm a large skillet on medium heat. Cook the bacon slices until crispy. Set them aside on a paper towel.
- Lightly toast your bread so that it is warm with slightly crispy edges.
- Next, fry the eggs in the bacon grease until cooked to desired preference, although slightly runny yolks are best.
- Cut bread in half and spread both sides with dressing. Add the lettuce and tomato slices to one half of the bread, then layer on the bacon, fried egg and avocado slices. Top with the other half of bread.
- Recipe and image courtesy of Caroline Potter