Frozen Chocolate Cinnamon Pops
Creamy avocado, spicy cinnamon, and milk chocolate make this easy-to-create treat sweet and luscious.
- 1 12 ounce can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ripe Fresh Hass Avocado, halved, peeled, pitted and cubed
- In a small saucepan over medium, heat milk and chocolate until simmering; stir until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Add chocolate mixture and avocado to a blender; blend on high until smooth.
- Divide mixture between eight 5-ounce paper cups. Cover with aluminum foil and insert one stick through the center of each foil. (You can also use popsicle molds.) Freeze for 4 hours until firm.
- Recipe provided by Hass Avocado Board.