Frozen Chocolate-Peanut Butter Banana-Cookie Bites
Peanut butter-infused chocolate pudding and sliced bananas are layered between vanilla wafers and frozen for to-die-for bite-size treats. Party guests will be craving them long after dessert is served.
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 prepared chocolate pudding with skim milk
- 30 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 1 large ripe banana, cut into 15 (1/4-inch-thick) slices
- Stir peanut butter into pudding until combined.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon pudding mixture on flat side of each of 15 cookies. Top each with 1 slice banana and 1 more teaspoon pudding mixture; top with remaining cookies, flat side-down. Put into an airtight container and freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Serve or store up to 2 weeks.
- Look for store-bought pudding prepared with skim milk. We preferred the texture of the store-bought to homemade when frozen.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 82 kcal cal., 3 g fat (0.8 g sat. fat), 13 g carb., 0.6 g fiber, 7 g sugar, 1 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet