Garlic and Herb Marinated Steak
Everyone will enjoy this steak recipe that's big in flavor and low in sodium.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning or 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak (about 1-inch thick)
- Mix oil, soy sauce and seasoning in small bowl. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
Per serving: 315 kcal cal., 24 g fat (14 g sat. fat), 0 g carb., 0 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 23 g pro., 28 mg calcium, 2 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet