Glazed Ham with Sweet Potatoes
- 1 2 pound boneless cooked ham
- 4 medium or 3 large orange-fleshed sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 seedless oranges, cut into sections
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place ham in a shallow baking pan. Arrange sweet potatoes and orange sections around ham and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, hoisin sauce and black pepper. Pour mixture over ham, sweet potatoes and oranges.
- Bake 50 minutes, until potatoes are fork-tender.
Per serving: 389 kcal cal., 19 g fat (7 g sat. fat), 26 g carb., 3 g fiber, 12 g sugar, 26 g pro., 56 mg calcium, 2 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet