Gluten-Free Garlic-Herb Pasta
Full of herbs and greens, this gluten-free pasta will fill you up without weighing you down.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 oregano sprigs, leaves removed from stems
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Italian parsley, plus additional for garnish
- 1 teaspoon julienned basil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 pound gluten-free rice linguine
- 1 cup arugula
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium-low heat. Add garlic and oregano, and saute, stirring frequently, until a light-brown color appears, approximately 8 to 10 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Pour wine over garlic and cook until liquid reduces by one third. Remove from heat and stir in parsley, basil, rosemary, and sea salt.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions in a large pot of boiling, salted water. When pasta is al dente, strain and rinse with cold water. Toss pasta gently in garlic-herb sauce. Serve topped with arugula and additional chopped parsley.
- Recipe adapted from The Bikini Body Diet by Tara Kraft. Copyright Zinczenko/AMI Ventures, 2013.