Gooey and Guiltless Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
Rich, delicious, and so easy to prepare. One square is all you need to satisfy a sweet tooth.
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine or light butter
- 1 12 ounce bag semisweet chocolate, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 14 large marshmallows
- Coat an 8- X 8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, stir together sugar, evaporated milk and margarine (or butter); bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate and marshmallows; remove pan from heat and stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into thirty-six 1 1/3-inch squares and serve.
- Store fudge in refrigerator, or freeze for a firmer consistency.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 106 kcal cal., 3 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 20 g carb., 0.5 g fiber, 0.9 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet